Basic Girl's Guide to Wall Photos in Disney!

Happy New Year everyone! It's 2018, we've got a big year ahead of us. What does it mean for all of you out there? For me, I'm spending this year focusing on me, self care, and doing what I love! However, for a lot of other people, this year is going to be a major year of travelling. I have a lot of friends out there who are planning on going to Disney for the first time ever (omg!!), and some who are just going back several years later. As a seasoned pro (I mean, I was a Cast Member after all), I figured it would be a great idea to create a guide showcasing my favourite picture-worthy Disney walls. Are we ready to get started?...

1. The Purple Wall - located at the entrance of Tomorrowland, MK (near The Laugh Floor)

2. The Tangled Wall - Tangled restrooms in Magic Kingdom

3. Casting Agency Door - by The Emporium on Main Street, MK


4. The Bubblegum Wall - located at the exit(s) of Spaceship Earth in Epcot

5. The Toothpaste Wall - located at The Seas with Nemo & Friends in Epcot

6. You Are Most Beautiful Wall - located in the Harambe Market in Animal Kingdom

7. Pandora Moss Walls - located all over Pandora in Animal Kingdom

8. The Teal Wall - located at the entrance of Hollywood Studios (on the left side)


9. Pop Flower Wall - located at Disney's Pop Century Resort near the Hippie Dippie Pool 

10. The Cotton Candy Wall - located at Disney's Art of Animation Resort near Nemo Suites

Well folks, there you have it, my top photo spots for walls in Walt Disney World, Florida. These are definite photo stops if your eye happens to catch any of them during your visit. Interested in doing some more creeping? Check out these amazing Instagram pages to help keep you updated:


Also, major shoutout to my partner in crime Lauren Zylyk. She's an absolute Disney queen, and I couldn't have done any of these photos without her. 

Have a Magical Day,
xx - Ariana

No comments:

Post a Comment