Pumpkin Patch Style (a series), Part Two

And we're back at the Pumpkin Patches! (did you think it would take me long?) This time I hit up another local pumpkin farm called: "Knox Pumpkin Farm", located in Clarington, Ontario. It was $5 admission per-person ($7 on weekends).  The farm was so big, I've never seen so many pumpkins growing in all my life. I ventured around the property and enjoyed all the cute little scenery, as well as the barn area where several animals were happy to interact with me. Other activities offered at the farm were wagon rides, a corn maze, and face painting on weekends. 

Check out the photos below of my casual and comfy outfit during my visit:



Shirt: Meijer (similar on Etsy) || Pants: lululemon || Boots: Roxy (similar) ||


Thanks for going on this adventure with me! Stay tuned to see what I'm up to next,

Have a Spooky Saturday,

No comments:

Post a Comment